ES-20 is a compact bench-top shaker-incubator. Built-in microprocessor thermocontroller provides constant temperature control in the incubator chamber. Forced heated air circulation inside the transparent plexiglass chamber guarantees even temperature distribution in the working volume of the incubator. ES-20 is capable of continuous operation up to 3 daynights. Demountable construction makes transportation easy.
Four interchangeable platform types allow using the shaker for:
– growing cell cultures in flasks and other laboratory glassware;
– extracting tissue samples at physiological temperatures;
– other sample preparation processes.
• 10 mm orbit
• Electronic speed control with soft start
• Speed range: 50-250 RPM
• Digital timer 1 – 999 min
• Temperature range 25-42°C
• Temperature stability 0.1°C
• Maximum load capacity – 2.5 kg
• Plexiglass chamber (7 mm thick walls)
• Universal platform, platform with clamps or flat platform available(see below).
General characteristics: Overall dimensions 340 x 340 x 435 mm., Weight 15 kg., Power supply 230V, 50/50 Hz, 150W.