Including Software, Camera, zoom, F-590 filter, Darkroom: E-BOX V2 with TFT 8″ 365 / 312 nm UV Table.
Complete, fully equipped system. State-of-the-art and fantastically easy to use. No PC required.
The new E-BOX VX2 is the further development of a classic of gel documentation. As for the precursor model, no PC is required. The control elements and the large, bright and easy to read display are integrated into the cabinet. Thus, a lot of precious lab space will be saved. As well, a fully extendable UV transilluminator with high carrying capacity is incorporated in the system for comfortable work. The robust door made of aluminium closes automatically, so that the contamination risk with ethidium bromide or other dyes is minimized. By the push of only one button, high-resolution images of DNA, RNA or protein gels are created within a few seconds. The images can either be printed out directly or saved in the internal storage. Transfer of the data to a PC is possible in different ways.
The intuitive E-Capt software contains basic modules for molecular weight, quantification and R(f) analyses as well as for colony counting. More extensive analysis software can be integrated without problems.
* No PC required, easiest-to-use
* Space-saving, robust, high-quality manufacture
* Saturation control to avoid overexposure; ideal for quantifications
* 4 USB interfaces, network capability
* Flexible use with optional printer solutions
* Integrated, fully extendable UV transillluminator for comfortable work