Mini centrifuge/vortex CombiSpin FVL-2400N is especially designed for genetic engineering research (for PCR-diagnostics experiments). It can be used in microbiological, biochemical, clinical laboratories and industrial biotechnological laboratories. CombiSpin ensures possibility for the simultaneous mixing and separation of the samples, using centrifuge and mixing modules, located on the common spin-module. It is provided with protection mechanism that stops the rotor motion when the lid is opened.
• Rotation speed (constant) – 2400 RPM
• Autostop when the lid open
• Max Rcf – 700 x g
• Continuous and impulse working modes
• Rotors R-1.5 and R-0.5/0.2 are supplied with CombiSpin:
– RC-1.5 rotor for 12 x 1.5 ml microtubes
– RC-0.5/0.2 rotor for 12 x 0.5 ml + 12 x 0.2 ml microtubes
• other rotor types are available including rotor for strips.
General characteristics: Overall dimensions 190 x 235 x 125 mm., Weight 2.1 kg., Power supply 230V, 50/60 Hz, 30W.